Monday, February 10, 2014

Believe!

                                    My Dream....
                        My Future....

        Dream.Believe.Survive! A simple three words but it ha a deepest meaning to the person that has a dream for his/her future. Usually in our life, dreaming is just only an ordinary hobby of a person. Having a dream in life is a good pathway to your goal in life and go for the happiness of your future.

             Me,as a person have a dream in life, this is to be a educated person. To have a license that I've pass my school life and I know that I have the right to work and have a beautiful future for my family. Te dream that I want to be is now in my hand, holding it tight,m reminisce the success that I've do and giving all the best that I can. And merely proudly to say that I did!

            Our future is in our own hand, the courage to face all the consequences in our life is the best way to hold and be more stronger and to believe that everything happens in a certain reason. Always keep your hopes up and don't lose faith, because it could carry you up, to the point that you've already do your best to reach your dream and have a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment