Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Memories:)

                 R E F L E C T I O N
   
   Is this my last journal entry? I hope that this will not be my last, because I'll be missing it hardly. Creating my own reflection and posting it to my blog is a privilege to one of us, especially me. Imagine, you've gong to write your experience the whole grading period. The lesson that you've discussed, the activities that you create and all the tings that you've do in your ICT room when you're teacher discussing in front of you.
    In this grading I've learned how to create your own windows movie maker and all the parts of it and it's uses. Thanks to Ma'am Daisy Pantaleon! :D Our practice teacher discussed to us the different tools and their uses of the adobe Photoshop. Wherein we tackled also how to apply  and change hair color using brush tool in this adobe Photoshop. And now I'm proudly to say that even  no teacher will guide me I know already how to use it and apply the knowledge that I've learned when my teacher teach us.
  THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TEACHER!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment